N77 Ballyragget to Ballynaslee Improvement Scheme - Public Consultation No 1 of 2020
PUBLIC INFORMATION DISPLAY ON
THE ROUTE OPTIONS & PREFERRED ROUTE FOR
THE N77 BALLYRAGGET TO BALLYNASLEE ROAD IMPROVEMENT SCHEME
Kilkenny County Council has completed a Route Options study to identify the Preferred Route for the N77 Ballyragget Village to Ballynaslee Road Improvement Scheme near Ballyragget Village. The need and objectives for the project have previously been established within a Project Appraisal Plan (PAP) report.
You are invited to view A1 size plans of the Preferred Route at the buildings or on the website identified below and thereafter make comments or observations via written submissions.
In addition a public information drop in day has been arranged for the CYMS Hall, Bridge Street Ballyragget on Wednesday 19th February between 2 and 7pm. This will allow members of the public to discuss the route options and preferred route with technical staff of Kilkenny County Council.
You are encouraged to download and complete the Comment Form provided as part of the public information display. See details below of locations where documents are available:
- 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm daily from Wed 12th February to Friday 28th February 2020 – Kilkenny County Council, Municipal District of Castlecomer, Castlecomer, Co. Kilkenny.
- 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm daily from Wed 12th February to Friday 28th February 2020– Kilkenny County Council, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny (056) 7794000.
- On the consult.kilkenny.ie consultation portal.
Submissions may be sent:
- Via email to email@example.com
- In writing to N77 Ballyragget Village to Ballynaslee Road Improvement Scheme, Kilkenny County Council, Freepost KK 26, Road Design Section, 1A Dean Street, Kilkenny.
Please note that all submissions/completed questionnaires will be used as part of the report on this consultation phase. The report shall be uploaded to the consultation website as soon as possible after the conclusion of the consultation. Kilkenny County Council will treat all personal data you give as confidential. We will retain your data for no longer than is necessary and in accordance with the Councils Retention Policy and the relevant Data Protection Legislation.
Latest date for receipt of Submissions / completed Questionnaires is Friday 28th February 2020.
**Please note the documents available for download on the right hand side of the screen. These include relevant drawings and the comments form.