Proposed Material Alterations to the Callan Draft Local Area Plan 2019
KILKENNY COUNTY COUNCIL
Notice of Proposed Material Alterations to the Draft Callan Local Area Plan
Kilkenny County Council are in the process of making a Local Area Plan for Callan and propose to make a number of Material Alterations to the previously published Draft Plan.
Having carried out screenings of the Proposed Material Alterations, the Council has determined that Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Appropriate Assessment (AA) are required for the Proposed Material Alterations.
The proposed alterations, SEA and AA may be inspected from Friday, 8th of February 2019 to Friday 8th of March 2019 (both dates inclusive but excluding bank holidays) at the following locations:
- Online on this website
- Planning Department, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny from 9am to 1pm and 2 - 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Callan Area Office, from 9am to 1pm and 2 - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Callan Library, Clonmel Road, Callan, Co. Kilkenny during normal opening hours
Submissions or observations in respect of the proposed Material Alterations or to the information on the likely significant effects on the environment of implementing the alterations (SEA and AA) will be taken into consideration before the making of any alteration.
Submissions may be made:
- online on this website, or
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- in writing to Denis Malone, Senior Planner, Planning Department, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny clearly marked ‘Material Alterations to Draft Callan Local Area Plan’.
Hard copies of the Proposed Material Alterations will be available for purchase from the Planning Department, Kilkenny County Council, for the following prices:
- €5 for Proposed Material Alterations to the LAP
- €2 for SEA
- €2 for AA
Please note that all submissions will be made available for public viewing on the Council’s consultation website during the plan-making period. Kilkenny County Council will treat all personal data you give us as confidential. We will retain your data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of this LAP and in accordance with the Council’s Retention Policy and the relevant Data Protection legislation.
Submissions or observations must be received before 5pm Friday the 8th of March 2019. Please contact Kilkenny County Council Planning Department, 056-7794010 with any queries.
Director of Services