Proposed Variation 3 to Kilkenny County Development Plan
Kilkenny County Council
Proposed Variation No.3 to the Kilkenny County Development Plan
In accordance with Section 13(3) of the Planning & Development Acts 2000-2016, notice is hereby given that Kilkenny County Council is proposing a Variation to the Kilkenny County Development Plan 2014-2020.
Variation No. 3 to the Kilkenny County Development Plan proposes:
- Incorporating the expired Local Area Plan areas of Piltown, Fiddown and Gowran into the County Development Plan with settlement boundaries in accordance with Section 188.8.131.52 of the County Development Plan
- Extending the settlement boundary of the Ballyragget area in order to facilitate housing development
A copy of the Proposed Variation, including Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Screening report and Appropriate Assessment (AA) Screening Report, may be inspected at the following locations for a 4 week period from 17th January to 14th February 2018:
- Online here at http://consult.kilkenny.ie/
- The Planning Department, Kilkenny County Council, John Street, Kilkenny during office opening hours of 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Carnegie Library, John’s Quay, Kilkenny during their opening hours
Written submissions or observations with respect to the proposed Variation, SEA and AA Screening Reports made to the Planning Authority within this period will be taken into consideration before the making of the Variation. All submissions should be clearly marked ‘Variation No 3’.
Submissions can be made:
- online at http://consult.kilkenny.ie, or
- via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- in writing to Senior Planner, Kilkenny County Council, John Street, Kilkenny.
Please note that all submissions will be made available for public viewing on the Council’s consultation website.
Submissions must be received by the Planning Authority by 5pm on 14th February 2018.
Director of Services,