Draft Urlingford Town Centre Masterplan
Kilkenny County Council gives notice of the public display of the Draft Urlingford Town Centre Masterplan and extends an invitation for submissions or observations on this draft masterplan.
The Draft Masterplan, the Strategic Environmental Assessment report, the Screening report for Appropriate Assessment and the Flood Risk Assessment, may be inspected from Friday 28th July 2023 – Friday 1st September 2023 (both dates inclusive) at the following locations:
- On this website under Materials on the right hand side
- Planning Office, Kilkenny County Council, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny
- Urlingford Library, The Courthouse, Urlingford, Co. Kilkenny
- Castlecomer Area Office, Kilkenny Street, Castlecomer, Co. Kilkenny
Submissions or observations may be made:
- online at http://consult.kilkenny.ie/ or
- by e-mail to email@example.com or
- in writing to: The A./Senior Planner, Planning Department, Kilkenny County Council, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny
Please note that all submissions will be made available for public viewing on Kilkenny County Council’s consultation website during the plan-making period. Kilkenny County Council will treat all personal data provided as confidential. We will retain your data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of this Masterplan and in accordance with Kilkenny County Council’s Retention Policy and the relevant Data Protection legislation.
Submissions or observations on the Draft Masterplan must be received by 5pm Friday, 1st September, 2023.
Please note late submissions will not be accepted.
A drop-in public information evening will be held in Urlingford Library, the Courthouse, Urlingford, on Tuesday 15th August, 2023 from 5pm to 8pm where the draft masterplan and environmental documents will be on display and Council staff available to discuss.
A./Director of Services
Kilkenny County Council