Loughmacask Masterplan Pre-Draft Consultation
Loughmacask Masterplan Pre-Draft Public Consultation
Invitation for Submissions to the pre-draft stage of the Loughmacask Masterplan and to attend a public meeting
Kilkenny County Council invites you to participate in the process of preparing a Masterplan for lands at Loughmacask, Kilkenny. The purpose of the Masterplan will be to provide a framework for the medium to long term development of the Masterplan lands, including those previously covered by the now expired Loughmacask Local Area Plan.
There are two key components to this consultation process:
- An invitation to make submissions and,
- A public consultation evening which will be held at Dicksboro GAA Clubhouse, Palmerstown Road, Kilkenny R95 D362 on Monday 20th of January 2020 from 7:30pm to 9:30pm.
Submission can be made before 5pm on Wednesday 12th of February 2020 as follows:
- Online at consult.kilkenny.ie/ or
- By Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to: The Senior Planner, Planning Department, Kilkenny County Council, County Hall John Street, Kilkenny.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
Children or groups or associations representing the interests of children are also welcome to make submissions. Please note that all submissions will be made available for public viewing on the Council’s consultation website during the plan-making period. This is your opportunity to have a say in the future development of your area. We look forward to hearing from you.
Kilkenny County Council will treat all personal data you give us as confidential. We will retain your data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of this Masterplan and in accordance with the Council’s Retention Policy and the relevant Data Protection legislation.
Director of Services,
Kilkenny County Council