Draft Casual Trading Bye-Laws 2021
DRAFT CASUAL TRADING BYE LAWS 2021 FOR THE MUNICIPAL DISTRICTS OF CASTLECOMER, CALLAN-THOMASTOWN & PILTOWN
Kilkenny County Council proposes to make Casual Trading Bye-Laws in respect of the Administrative and Functional area of the Municipal Districts of Castlecomer, Callan -Thomastown and Piltown under Section 6 of the Casual Trading Act 1995, as amended.
The Draft Casual Trading Bye-Laws 2021 are available for public inspection at the following offices of Kilkenny County Council, by appointment only, between the hours of 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m
• Reception Desk, Kilkenny County Council, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny – 056 7794470
• Ferrybank Area Office, Shopping Centre, Ferrybank, Co. Kilkenny – 051 831370
• Callan Area Office, Callan, Co. Kilkenny – 056 7794321
• Thomastown Area Office, Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny – 056 7793340
• Castlecomer Area Office, Castlecomer, Co. Kilkenny – 056 7794450
From Friday 29th October, 2021 to Thursday 2nd December, 2021.
Copies of the Draft Bye-Laws are available free of charge from the Environment Section, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny. You may phone 056 7794470 or email to request a copy.
Any person can make submissions or observations on https://consult.kilkenny.ie/ or in writing in respect of these Draft Bye-Laws to the undersigned on or before Friday, 10th December, 2021.
Mr. Sean McKeown,
Director of Services,
Kilkenny County Council,