Ferrybank Belview Material Alterations to Draft Local Area Plan 2017
Kilkenny County Council
Notice of Proposed Material Alterations
To the Ferrybank Belview Draft Local Area Plan
Kilkenny County Council are in the process of making a Local Area Plan for Ferrybank-Belview and propose to make a number of alterations to the previously published Draft Plan.
Having carried out screenings of the Proposed Material Alterations, the Council has determined that Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Appropriate Assessment (AA) are not required for the Proposed Material Alterations.
The proposed alterations may be inspected from Friday, 6th October to Friday, 3rd November, 2017 (both dates inclusive but excluding bank holidays) at the following locations:
- On this website
- Planning Department, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny from 9am to 1pm and 2 - 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Ferrybank Area Office, from 9am to 1pm and 2 - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Ferrybank Library, during their opening hours
- Planning Department, Waterford City and County Council, Menapia Building, The Mall, from 9:30-1pm and 2-4pm Monday to Friday.
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed material alterations, or to the information on the likely significant effects on the environment of implementing the alterations will be taken into consideration before the making of any alteration. Submissions may be made:
- online at http://consult.kilkenny.ie/ or
- by e-mail to email@example.com or
- in writing to Denis Malone, Senior Planner, Planning Department, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny
Hard copies of the Proposed Material Alterations will be available for purchase from the Planning Department, Kilkenny County Council, for the following prices:
- €5 for Proposed Material Alterations to the LAP
- €2 for SEA Screening
- €2 for AA Screening
Please note that all submissions will be made available for public viewing on the Council’s consultation website during the plan-making period.
Submissions or observations must be received by 4pm Friday the 3rd of November 2017. Please contact Kilkenny County Council Planning Department, 056-7794010 with any queries.
Director of Services
4th October 2017