5.3 Final Urban Plan
5.3.1 Phasing Proposals
- Vacant site post Smithwick’s Brewery clearance by Diageo
- Buildings remaining include:
- St Francis Abbey
- Brewery Sampling Room
- Brewhouse Building
- Mayfair Building
- Evans Turret
- Tea Houses on Bateman Quay
- Chancellors Mills
- Noreside Linear Park developed from Bateman Quay to Greens Bridge
- Brewhouse Building (Bldg No. 9) renovation and shell and core fit out to ‘grey box’ standard in preparation for new occupiers.
- External spaces such as Berkley Square, Horse Barrack Lane, Tea House Square, and Parliament Square developed.
- Mayfair Building (Bldg No. 10) renovation, extension and shell and core fit out to ‘grey box’ standard in preparation for new occupiers.
- Drainage, Water, Comms, District Heating, and all necessary infrastructure constructed prior to completion of Central Street
- Archaeological investigations and studies carried out in the area of St.Francis Abbey, St Francis Well, the City Wall and Evans Turret.
- Community Housing to north of Masterplan site completed
- Continued Archaeological investigations and studies carried out in the area around St.Francis Abbey
- East west laneways between the riverside blocks and associated services completed
- Stabilisation works to St.Francis Abbey, the City Wall, and Evans Turret completed , subject to funding being available.
- Buildings No. 7 completed
- Abbey Park completed
Buildings Nos. 4 and 5 completed
- Building Nos. 6 and 9 completed
Building Nos. 2 and 3 completed
- Building Nos. 12 and 13 completed
- Bull Lane and Bregagh Walk completed
5.3.2 Stage 9 - Final
- Slipway to Parliament Street completed
- Building Nos. 11 (Extension to Watergate Theatre) completed
5.3.3 Site Analysis Lynchian Method - Post Masterplan Implementation
5.3.4 Site Sections - St. Francis Abbey (West – East)
5.3.4 Site Sections - River Nore Edge Condition (West - East)
5.3.4 Site Sections – St.Francis Abbey (South - North)
5.3.5 Masterplan 3D Views